While the coronavirus is changing life as we know it right now, the Church remains strong and undeterred in what the Lord has called us to do. We will continue to worship the Lord, preach the gospel of Jesus Christ, and teach the word of God. We will also continue to meet the needs of people. Below you will find additional details about how we will do these things in the coming days.
"The LORD is your keeper; the LORD is your shade at your right hand. The sun shall not strike you by day, nor the moon by night. The LORD shall preserve you from all evil; He shall preserve your soul. The LORD shall preserve your going out and your coming in from this time forth, and even forevermore.” Psalm 121:5-8
- We currently have services online only on Sundays. These services are prerecorded and available on-demand on our website, beginning at 9:00 AM each Sunday. Wednesday services are currently postponed.
- To take part in our weekly prayer meeting or women's Bible study through video or phone conferencing, please use the Online Services link on our homepage.
- We are working on online classes, including teaching, crafts, and activities for children. We will post those on our website along with our services in the near future.
- We will assist anyone with needed technology and training, who are presently unable to go online and watch the services. Please call the church at the number below and let us know you need technical assistance and/or equipment.
- All other gatherings will be postponed until further notice.
- We have volunteers available to make doorstep deliveries to those who are in higher risk categories, or who are not feeling well. Simply call or email the church using the information below, and we will respond to your need.
- A pastor or leader is available to speak with you or visit you in your home, if you need to talk and pray. Please contact us using the information below.
- We are also supporting several Christian organizations domestically and internationally who are building field hospitals, providing medical aid, or who have significant needs that have arisen related to the current crisis.