Most people spend their entire adult life planning their retirement, but think very little about what comes next. What will happen to you after you die, and are you prepared for eternity?
The Bible Says
- Hell is a real place of eternal suffering (Mark 9:43-48).
- Those who live a life that is anything less than perfect, which is everyone, will go there without help (Romans 3:23, Romans 6:23).
- God loves EVERYONE and doesn’t want anyone to go to hell, so He sent His Son that we might have forgiveness of sins and spend eternity with Him in heaven (John 3:16).
- Despite what people may believe, Jesus said there is only one way to salvation (Matthew 7:13-14, Acts 4:12).
- Believe in Jesus, God’s only Son, and ask Him into your life so that your sins will be forgiven, your life will be transformed, and your eternal destiny will be secure (Romans 10:9).
How Can I Be Saved?
If you would like to receive Jesus Christ as your personal Savior, know that your sins are forgiven, know that when you die you will go to heaven, and experience new life and a close relationship with God now, then please pray something like the following:
Father God, I know that I am a sinner and I ask You to forgive me of my sins. I believe in Your Son Jesus, that He died for me, and rose again. I ask You to transform my life, and help me to live for You. I thank you that I am now Your child and am going to heaven. In Jesus' name, amen.
We Would Like to Follow Up with You
If you just prayed to receive Jesus as your Savior, please let us know. We would like to help you grow in your faith and get connected with our fellowship or a church in your area.